CM Clubs
We're just losers on this open road...
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395 Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Lando » 9/11/2006, 12:04 am
Running from Police is fun.
laurel
Oskar Winner: 2009
Posts: 2310 Joined: 4/7/2003, 12:09 am
Post
by laurel » 9/12/2006, 2:22 pm
we never did end up going to that tim horton's, y'know.
the fast walking was due to embarassment, and to get away from you guys. even though we got lost, walked in a big circle, and found you again.
oh, and to contribute to the thread...raine and chantal were on some entertainment show, and he was wearing a bad hat.
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395 Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Lando » 9/12/2006, 2:58 pm
he wears a lot of bad hats.
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134 Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland
Post
by Random Name » 9/12/2006, 7:02 pm
Lando wrote: Running from Police is fun.
As in the RCMP or Sting?
-Sarah
Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395 Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Lando » 9/13/2006, 1:38 am
Neither. City Police.
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134 Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland
Post
by Random Name » 9/13/2006, 1:25 pm
Lando wrote: Neither. City Police.
Touche.
-Sarah
Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.
laurel
Oskar Winner: 2009
Posts: 2310 Joined: 4/7/2003, 12:09 am
Post
by laurel » 9/16/2006, 5:05 pm
that bad hat makes raine look like he's about 70.
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395 Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Lando » 9/16/2006, 6:43 pm
Remember when he used to be cool?
Kathy
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 5286 Joined: 11/13/2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Woodbridge, ON, CAN
Contact:
Post
by Kathy » 9/17/2006, 11:04 am
Kruno and I agree... he is dressed like Jeff, the mannequin from Today's Special. Anyone remember that show?
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
half jill
Oskar Winner: 2010
Posts: 6026 Joined: 11/28/2002, 8:19 pm
Location: Toronto
Post
by half jill » 9/17/2006, 11:49 am
omg! that was the BEST show ever.
Hope
Posts: 8898 Joined: 5/13/2004, 10:56 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:
Post
by Hope » 9/17/2006, 5:08 pm
wow. raine looks bad.
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when
last.fm
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134 Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland
Post
by Random Name » 9/17/2006, 5:28 pm
-Sarah
Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.
Kathy
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 5286 Joined: 11/13/2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Woodbridge, ON, CAN
Contact:
Post
by Kathy » 9/17/2006, 5:41 pm
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134 Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland
Post
by Random Name » 9/17/2006, 5:49 pm
If Raine is Jeff does that mean Chantal will have to start dressing as Jodie?
The pink blazer would be super hot on the red carpet.
-Sarah
Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.
Henrietta
Post
by Henrietta » 9/17/2006, 9:35 pm
Yeah he looks really weird.
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395 Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Lando » 9/18/2006, 1:36 am
hmm... no one remembers.
Gimme_Shelter
Posts: 3713 Joined: 5/24/2002, 1:22 am
Location: The Queen City
Post
by Gimme_Shelter » 9/18/2006, 4:32 am
laurel wrote: that bad hat makes raine look like he's about 70.
Lando wrote: Remember when he used to be cool?
ya, now he just sits around with his giant pile of money and really hot wife
doing what he feels like
what a loser....
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395 Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Lando » 9/18/2006, 4:06 pm
sounds like most rich people. money takes over everything. definitely doesn't make someone cool though.