Maida Mafia !!!!!

CM Clubs
We're just losers on this open road...
Post Reply
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395
Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Lando »

Running from Police is fun.
Image
laurel
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
Posts: 2310
Joined: 4/7/2003, 12:09 am

Post by laurel »

we never did end up going to that tim horton's, y'know.

the fast walking was due to embarassment, and to get away from you guys. even though we got lost, walked in a big circle, and found you again.

oh, and to contribute to the thread...raine and chantal were on some entertainment show, and he was wearing a bad hat.
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395
Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Lando »

he wears a lot of bad hats.
Image
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134
Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland

Post by Random Name »

Lando wrote:Running from Police is fun.
As in the RCMP or Sting?
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395
Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Lando »

Neither. City Police.
Image
User avatar
Gimme_Shelter
Posts: 3713
Joined: 5/24/2002, 1:22 am
Location: The Queen City

Post by Gimme_Shelter »

that is a lot of fun
Image
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134
Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland

Post by Random Name »

Lando wrote:Neither. City Police.

Touche.
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

User avatar
Tattooed Angels
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006
Posts: 5723
Joined: 5/20/2003, 5:08 pm
Location: NU YAWK
Contact:

Post by Tattooed Angels »

Another Photo for your enjoyment.

Image

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Teach the young people how to think, not what to think-Sidney Sugarman

http://www.warchild.ca http://www.one.org http://www.cityharvest.org/
Image

Peace and Love
Gail E.
laurel
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
Posts: 2310
Joined: 4/7/2003, 12:09 am

Post by laurel »

that bad hat makes raine look like he's about 70.
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395
Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Lando »

Remember when he used to be cool?
Image
Kathy
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 5286
Joined: 11/13/2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Woodbridge, ON, CAN
Contact:

Post by Kathy »

Kruno and I agree... he is dressed like Jeff, the mannequin from Today's Special. Anyone remember that show?
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
User avatar
half jill
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010
Posts: 6026
Joined: 11/28/2002, 8:19 pm
Location: Toronto

Post by half jill »

omg! that was the BEST show ever. :GASP:
Image
Hope
Posts: 8898
Joined: 5/13/2004, 10:56 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Post by Hope »

wow. raine looks bad.
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134
Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland

Post by Random Name »

Image
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Kathy
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 5286
Joined: 11/13/2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Woodbridge, ON, CAN
Contact:

Post by Kathy »

:lol:
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007
Posts: 10134
Joined: 8/16/2003, 2:57 pm
Location: New Finland

Post by Random Name »

If Raine is Jeff does that mean Chantal will have to start dressing as Jodie?

The pink blazer would be super hot on the red carpet.
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Henrietta

Post by Henrietta »

Yeah he looks really weird.
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395
Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Lando »

hmm... no one remembers.
Image
User avatar
Gimme_Shelter
Posts: 3713
Joined: 5/24/2002, 1:22 am
Location: The Queen City

Post by Gimme_Shelter »

laurel wrote:that bad hat makes raine look like he's about 70.
Lando wrote:Remember when he used to be cool?



ya, now he just sits around with his giant pile of money and really hot wife
doing what he feels like

what a loser....
Image
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Posts: 13395
Joined: 3/13/2002, 12:16 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Lando »

sounds like most rich people. money takes over everything. definitely doesn't make someone cool though.
Image
Post Reply